Monday, March 1, 2010

5:30 Pups: Good Morning Edition

This is a Paw-kaida Sleeper Cell...
Where Morning breath has the reaper smell
where hair is death and hair keeps her gelled
to the very bed as in a cheap motel...
and access to every sweeper's repelled
but every day we fall in a deeper spell
with this room where LOVE heaped treats us well!

"A dog will quickly turn you into a fool, but who cares? Better your dog than your boss. I'm a fool for my dog and proud of it."


These dogs have turned my life around.  They gave a new outlook at life, a way to accept responsibilities and they have brought so much joy to me and others. Without them, I probably would not learn so much about myself, Marianna, loyalty and nature of relationships.  

OK, finally, it is time for the story behind this picture: Before we turn of the TV and say goodbye to the passing day and welcome the sleep we move the pups from our bed to the neighboring futon. 

Blue would have troubles but Indy just stays where you put him.  A piece of clay that molds by your touch.  Accepting you decisions as the best thing for him.  He puts faith in us, similarly as humans do in God, but that is another story.  But around 5:30 am he would wake up and move right in between us and just fall asleep.  By that time Blue would have already wiggled his way either below my feet, between us or beneath Mari's feet. 

I would like to leave you with this interesting fact about dogs: 

Dogs have twice as many muscles for moving their ears as people.

No comments:

Post a Comment