Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sock Monster

You are not alone: dogs all over the world love to steal socks and underwear.  With our pups, we have to deal with two end of the spectrum.  Blue on one paw loves dirty and stinky clothes and prefers not to snatch and run but to roll in.  On the other paw, Indy prefers clean socks.  If they are not around he would grab some dirty ones but he is not a fan of their smell.  

By quoting JELENA WOEHR: "Well, my dog loves socks, so  I’ll give him the ones with holes in them.” Yes, your dog would love that. But no, it’s not a good idea" I made the same mistake on couple of occasions, one being this photo shoot.  I almost ended up with holes in my Pumas and if there is anything to know about me is that I love Marianna, chocolate, pups and my Pumas. 

Read more: http://www.petlvr.com/blog/2009/02/why-do-dogs-steal-socks-and-underwear/#ixzz0gqA4J9gn

Stuck Between and Beneath his Teeth 
alongside with Seeds, Weeds, and leftover treats 
we see he has Got a piece of Cloth-caught, 
dangling tied into a knot, 
strangling the spot around his dentures, 
definitely NOW the sound of his adventures 
will see him be crowned for his ventures....

No comments:

Post a Comment