Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tine & Val 30


As a child, sitting on stairs and brushing off dust collected on books, I would encounter some intriguing titles and eventually read them.  One of my favorite stories was the story of 2 angels of love named Tine and Val.  Taken under the wing of Cupid himself, they were hopeless romantics.  They are probably the reason why I'm one myself.  Throughout many sleepless nights they would keep me company enclosed in a single mangled 4 page novel.  Deja-vu through their adventures was so common that I literally became their family.

Nowadays, you and you alone remind me of them.  So full of love, passion, no stranger to caressing and cuddling, you breathe the meaning of love.

I think Tine and Val would be proud of me making you my choice in life but they would be more proud of you and your loving personality.

So please, would you be my Val & Tine? At least today?

No comments:

Post a Comment