Friday, February 5, 2010

iBoogies

Humans have them and so do the puppies....One thing, though, separates us from them.  Well most of us.
WE DO NOT EAT OUR OWN EYE SECRETIONS OR NOSE DISCHARGES.

Eye boogies are a simple body release of protein.  It can be a result of sleeping or some allergens such as food allergy or pollen.  For breeds with long hair it can be caused by yeast and give their eyes a bloody look.  Terramycin ( retails for $12 at Petsmart) can help.

For my dogs I had to make sure that it wasn't entropion. Luckily I could write that off the list.


Hi, lookie here:
this eye boogie tear
CAN YOU TAKE IT OUT
so I can see clear
FINGER SWIPED AROUND
that shy rookie smear
LET ME SNIFF IT WITH MY SNOUT
 I'll bite the souvenir
NOW I HAVE IT IN MY MOUTH
 tastes like cookie: weird
just like Indy's floppy ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment