Monday, January 11, 2010

Go Indy go!


Indigo see
Indigo do
Indy go pee
Indy go poo

Indy:"I wish I was invisible. That way I could come out of the closet and no one would know my secret. I...want to be a gardener. My humans mistake my digging ability for a disgusting habit but I am just searching for the perfect soil nutrients. They do not understand: They would see me "eating" a stem or a flower, when actually I was just inspecting its quality. Some petals they find when they make me spit them out are the dying ones. But no, they see a black dog destroying their garden. Is it because I'm black? Human leader is now black too, isn't he?
Just yesterday I was inspired to change the arrangements of the pots, so I grabbed a plant in my teeth, because I do not have those long thingies my humans do, and I headed for the new appropriate location. Right then and there, my human yells my name, frightens me, and I end up releasing the plant from my jaw lock. The pot breaks. It is not my fault. You see, I'm a gardener: an artist of nature and I demand some creative freedom."

No comments:

Post a Comment